Connect With Your Marketing Message
Wire from RenMind Network is a marketing platform with a lot of functionality. Your Wire account lets you organize contacts, send email newsletters, post content, create offers and start contests. All of these features work together to create a marketing funnel that saves time and gives you more control of your contacts and leads.
This article is meant to be a starting point on how to use all of these tools together, get leads, use built in stats to monitor progress and come up with strategies to keep building momentum. Here’s 6 steps that will give you an idea of how to be a marketing pro with your Wire account.
1. Engage – it all begins with content. Use the blog feature to post content and get your message across. Create a contest, make an offer, and ask loyal customers for a review. Build a platform for your business. You decide how you want it to be seen by the people you market to.
2. Cross-Promote – now you have great blog content and promotions up and running. Share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Great content will encourage people to click and check out your WIRE page. This is also an ideal time to begin an email newsletter campaign to raise awareness about the campaigns you are running and stay in contact with your audience.
3. Capture – you set up your content, spread the word, and now people will visit your WIRE page. Once you get a click-through to your Wire account a visitor will have the option to interact with you. Offers, contests, and landing pages help you capture an anonymous visitors and turn them into a contact with an email, first name and any other information you require. These new prospects have expressed interest in you and given you permission to talk to them. Now you can start selling!
4. Message - once you capture a contact you can design messages to send to them to help them with product discovery. Design these processes to help you automate or streamline the sales process. This is the time to use Wire to create an email campaign to further engage your customers by great information and offers.
5. Analyze – one of the most powerful features in WIRE is its ability to track stats. See what approaches connect with your audience, email statistics, and what contests convert into leads. Which emails are opened and read? Wire has the tools to analyze and see what people respond to.
6. Strategize – you’ve executed your first campaign and analyzed the results. Now you can put a new and improved plan into action. Are some promotions getting better feedback than others? Build on your strengths. Ask strategic questions: How can I better define and meet my objectives? What can I test to attempt to improve upon your key metrics? How can I iterate on the promotional strategies that are getting the best feedback? Build on what’s working, and experiment on what works best with your audience.
The sales cycle never stops. But that’s a great thing with WIRE. Refine your own message. Improve content. Promote across platforms. Encourage people to sign up for campaigns. The results: more leads [prospects], better leads, and relationships with your customers.